Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

About me.

 Since the end of 2020 and the start of 2021, I've grown as a person. I can be open-minded, I can speak to others and communicate my thoughts clearly and I have a very laid back nature. For those who don't know me from the 20 thousand posts I've made before, hi, I'm Kiro Wikaire. or Wikari or Whittaker depending on which teacher you ask. But anyways on to the central point. I have turned 15 and honestly it feels like I sped through life. I spend most of my time in the gym and training with my personal trainer so my days are very busy. Also with arataki as a course I attend I go to that as well. I feel comfortable around my comrades in arataki and I like the fact that I have been given the chance to partake in that oppurtunity. Year 11 is honestly not that bad if you get your head out of the clouds (should be saying this to Luke but his head is in the clouds) Stress can play a big part in your preformance at school so I usually go to sleep when I get home or I start playing video-games to de-stress, but usually I'm really bad at the game so it doesn't work. Sorry not sorry. But so far I've enjoyed the experience that BOIC has given me and I want to go to Year 13 and go to university later on in life.

Whenever you feel like you're being watched, it's this guy. (not me I swear)

But anyways, sayunara for now friends! (I spelt that wrong on purpose I swear I'm not dyslexic it's a reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment