Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

PST Conference.

In maths, science, social studies, english and music I've been doing amazing! my grades are like M or higher and I've been aiming for only excellences. Food technology is a bit hard because my group people are hard to manage but I can adapt. Health and Physical Education is going amazing because I always show up, do my best and get merits.
Social studies.E.
Science.E.
English.E.
Math.E.
Music. E.
Health and physical education.E.
Food technology.E.
I will reach all of these goals by putting in work and researching the subjects, I will also practise the topic we are on at home to get higher grades. I will constantly put in the effort to achieve these grades and will always try to constantly improve on the subjects. I don't have a script because I'm gonna be casual with my teacher. I've been doing good in all my subjects and got merits and higher boom goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment