Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Migration/Term 2 Overview

Throughout the term i have learnt a lot about migration, how it affects the country and the people that live there.
I also found out about the history of New Zealand, like how it was discovered and Chatham Islands discovery.
I learnt about the wars that raged across our islands.
I also found out that we committed a mass genocide on the Chatham Islands, eradicating the full blooded moriori population.
I learnt about the affects on the economy when more people are there and when less people are present in a country.
Whaea Annete also taught us latitude and longitude.
We learnt about prime meridians, meridians, minutes, seconds and 0 degree lines.
I learnt about animal migrations and patterns.
I learnt how to accurately pinpoint locations on the map.
These things are all important due to history and life skills.
These are all the things i learnt in term 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment